- The two checkout areas (standard and self) fed toward each other upon exit, creating a bottleneck during busier hours
- Self checkout stations were not well marked or well maintained
- Multiple people had trouble with the self checkout and moved to a standard checkout line
View Full Infographic of Survey ResultsView Full Persona Writeup
- Users at the library prefer self-checkout because it is fast. We now know that the users value efficiency.
- Trends: Majority has a Do-It-Yourself mindset and a preference for Interactive systems.